Seven Tools Coaching
Classes are great. Groups are amazing. But sometimes it helps to have a little one-on-one personal attention to make the changes you want. That's why we offer personal Seven Tools coaching.
In these one-on-one sessions, we focus on your process exclusively. In private. Coaching can be a wonder way to complement any of our classes for deeper benefit and greater accountability to apply what you are learning to your own life. We can focus on parenting for resilience or changing limiting beliefs or any other non clinical personal growth you want to explore. Coaching is a wonderful way to bring your practice of the Seven Tools alive in your life.
Think about signing up for our personalized coaching option if:
- You want to jump start your life changes.
- You are feeling stuck in your practice of the Tools or you want some extra personal attention.
- You want help integrating The Seven Tools into your life. We will work with your own life circumstances and will practice using the Tools to move you through where you are feeling stuck.
- You are taking one of our self study courses and want some personalized help.
- You are taking the live version of Taming the Bear and want to work through something in a more private setting.
Grace Porter is a skilled facilitator of personal growth and has years of practice helping people learn and integrate The Seven Tools into their lives. She can help you with a particular issue you want to focus on or take a deeper dive into the patterns that are keeping you stuck and how to use the Tools to create shifts.
We offer single coaching sessions or you can purchase a 5 or 10 pack of sessions and save on the per session cost. Pick the option that works best in your life.
The Fine Print: Coaching is scheduled directly with Grace Porter and is conducted over an encrypted Zoom platform to assure your privacy. All coaching hours must be used within a year of purchase. Unused hours are considered forfeit and no refund will be issued for unused hours. Sessions are non-transferable.